How can I make passive income online?

And please be honest with me

Like everyone else who asks this, you don't.EDIT:  There are no legitimate online money making sites.  So, how exactly did you plan on earning this "passive income".

• enn

There are a few legit survey sites to sign up and participate in, and they are good for earning points that allow you to cash out whenever you choose. Many of the programs have rewards that start at 500 points and upwards. MySurvey.com and HarrisPollInternational.com are two of the best. Both had great rewards at 10,000 points. It was great for earning points over the course of a year, and then cashing out points at Christmas for gift cards like itunes and amazon. I will also include a (safe) link to a website called MyPoints.com, I have been participating in MyPoints since it started about 15 years ago. It started as a way to safely "surf" the early websites of the internet, and if you opened up e-mails inviting you to view a website, you were given points for clicking on the link in the e-mail. Yes, these ways are slow, but, like I said, by checking your e-mails every day and clicking on the links to earn points to visit shopping websites, or participating in surveys every couple days, over the course of the year you can get to 10,000 points -- enough for a $50.00 gift card. In some ways it is small potatoes, I guess, but when, at the end of the year and I am suddenly needing money, a $25 amazon gift card as a Christmas present is suddenly a nice gift, you know? And it was earned starting today in March. So look into these sites for a start.

Source(s): www.mypoints.com www.mysurvey.com www.harrispollinternational.com