Can I hookup 2 subwoofers? If yes, please explain or show diagram. ?

I have a dd audio dm1000 amplifier. 1 channel. 

Also the amplifier is 1ohm.

You can have as many subwoofers

as will fit in the available space and that you can pay for.

Go to a local dealer for the rest.

You could try and do some weird stuff with wiring to pull that off but it would have to be very complex and I don't know how likely or possible it is to get it correctly like that on one amp. I would suggest getting 2 amps if you are running 2 subs

Speakers can be connected series, parallel, or when there are more than 2 speakers, series/parallel. Consider impedance and don't use a total impedance less than the amp's stability.  In series, impedance total is a sum of all the speaker's voice coil impedances. In parallel, impedance total is the inverse of the sum of the inverse of all the voice coils in the circuit. Whatever the impedance of your speakers or how many voice coils each has, this is enough information for you, as long as  you know what series and parallel mean and you have a calculator.

Short answer, yes.

Until you give us the brand and model of speakers we can't help you because it depends on their impedance and whether they have a single or dual voice coil configuration.

• A 1 channel is a monoblock. Yes, you can hook up 2 subwoofers to a monoblock. I can't show you a wiring diagram, you failed providing information of your subwoofer. Unless a kid on here finds a random photo of a wiring diagram he'll show it to you.

• Bill

You can hook up 2 speakers in series or parallel. If they are in series the impedance will be double. In parallel (2 identical speakers) the impedance will be half as much. Choose whichever connection is not less than the minimum for the amplifier.

• The Devil

...half as much as 1 speaker, when both have the same impedance.

I hooked up with a hot Latina babe and a cute ebony girl in Chicago during a business trip once. My first threesome. They were co-workers too. Best 4 minutes of my life!