Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 2 months ago

Is it okay to give a one year old Vitamin D milk?

My baby just turned one and he had an appointment with his pediatrician but I forgot to ask her about this. Will it be okay to feed him vitamin d milk only before bed? I got the okay to feed him PediaSure but I want to give him vitamin d milk before bed since PediaSure has sugar and I don’t want to give him a sugary drink before bed...

• Tulip

Why on earth does he need pediasure?? If you have a question call the office and ask duh.

At age one, he does not need formula anymore. Milk is fine. Make sure you brush his teeth after he drinks it.

Your 1 year old needs vitamins and calories to grow.  Yes you can give the child whole milk, but you will also have to provide formula to keep the child growing.  We never went to milk, we always fed our daughter formula, even before bedtime.  Our daughter got milk when she could hold a sippy cup and eat regular food.