My PC/ Screen crashes after playing games?

Every time i play high performance games (Apex, Rainbow 6, and Modern Warfare) on PC, my screen goes black and takes me to the "no signal" screen, while sound from my pc still works but its in a loop. For example, if its a gunshot before the crash, itll loop the gunshot sound fx until i hold down the power button to fully turn it off. Then i go back to crash reports to see the problem but theres no problem recorded or any error messages. Its literally impossible to play games anymore. Its not my gpu or cpu or my psu. This is a recent occurrence that is happening for some reason. Here are my specs

Gpu - Rx 590

Cpu - Amd ryzen 5 3400G

RAM - 8.0 GB

I may understand if it may be overheating but like i said, its a recent occurrence. I havent had these problems playing these games in the past.

That is an issue with the graphic card.  Without being able to do further testing it is difficult to determine the exact cause.  But the black screen and lopped sound indicates that the card has crashed and corrupted the memory in it.

Make sure you are running the latest driver for the video card.  If you are, uninstall it, reboot the PC and reinstall it.

If it still crashes, try reducing the video resolution/settings in the card.  You may be overtasking the memory on the card.

If that still fails to resolve the issue, you are probably having an issue with the card overheating.  Replace the card.

You have to fix it

Ah, found your problem- you have AMD components.

My girlfriends pc did the same thing right before her graphics card crashed.

• Sean K

Over heating can cause this. Take the cover off of the PC to allow better air circulation and clean out the dust.

This is one of those issues that you'll have take a step by step approach with.

You can try:

-Cleaning the PC.

-Use Display Driver Uninstaller to wipe the GPU Drivers, then reinstall the Drivers.

-Check CPU and GPU Temperatures with a Hardware monitoring program. You can use a program like MSI Afterburner, HWMonitor, HWInfo64, GPU-Z.

-Reseating the CPU cooler. You will need new thermal paste to do this. MX-4 is cheap and highly effective.

-Make sure you have the GPU installed into the proper PCI-E slot. I know a kid who was having difficulties because he had his card installed into an x4 slot that's controlled by the Chipset.

-Reinstall the Game

-Make sure the screen resolution matches what you're running on the desktop.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/75294-view-rel...

It would be nice to know what PSU you have because The RX 590 is No power sipper.

seems you need to a) first run serious anti-malware software, b) then run windows repair tool, c) then check your graphics software -- including look on internet for known bugs related to your favorite games, and, if all else fails d) take it to a technician

• keerok

Your video card is having trouble switching resolutions. It might be a RAM issue (memory on the video card/GPU).

• A.J.

you failed to list the power supply because mystery hardware issues are often power supply instability.

Did you install temperature checking?

Your graphics card cut out. Power supply, overheating, drivers, or bad graphics card.

You may need driver updates. I don't know much about graphics cards but I do know that if they cant handle the game itll cause it to crash, so maybe you need a newer graphics card