Abs..what should I eat ?

I look fit until you look at my stomach. I just been losing a lot of weight recently sense I’ve been drinking water but I noticed my stomach still hasn’t changed.

• Andy C

It's not what you SHOULD eat; it's what you SHOULDN'T.

Regular sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas).

It's added fructose that you need to avoid.

Also trans fats, corn-fed animal products and alcohol.

And even at your healthiest, your subcutaneous fat is determined by your DNA, so not everyone (not most) can get washboard abs.

But the idea certainly sells $h!+, doesn't it?

be patient. Also maybe exercise your abs to tone them to show more definition if that's what youre after

literally for your stomach the only way to flatten it out and/or cinch your waist in is to eat less/water fast. I’m at the low end of a healthy BMI for my height and my waist is normally 24in but over the summer when i want it to be smaller I basically starve myself for 2-3 weeks and that takes it in 2 inches. doesn’t matter what weight loss/diet thing you do, the size of your waist is dependent on how much you’re eating and it took me a while to figure that out