What if the Beatles had never broken up?

John may still be alive, and George as well but still no guarantee for George. The Stones have been together long but they've had many members where the Beatles were just the Fab 4.

They were arguing a lot during the late 60's but seeing how they wrote their songs in the 70's as solo artists, I think their music would not sound Beatle-esque. I mean With the Beatles, A Hard Days Night, sound much different than Abbey Road or Magical Mystery Tour. 

John did also write Anti-War anthems. When I think of their music I think of close harmonies like "All my Loving" or "This Boy".

They didn't sound like that in the 70's.

What if we just stuck to reality?

They are the greatest band in the world, Old The Beatles songs are much better than later songs, I think they began to sellout after US 1966 tour to gain more money, Please Please Me and  Meet The Beatles albums were a God gift, and I don't think there will be another band that equals them in the future. And yes, The Beatles downfall began in 1967, when they grew their facial hairs, though they acted like a child seizing for the leading position in the band, and the results is they did a lot of fight on each other during late 1960s, Yoko Ono introduction to the band scene was the way the band digging their own graves. They didn't make any live performance until 1969 and that was the way they deliberately starting to lose their popularity because they grown tired of the game when people chasing them anywhere insight. If they would last atleast to 1970s, they would make more softer music and opened the door for the ballad Songs which they rarely did, and I doubt they would own 1970s mainstream radio because The Queen was very popular in that decade.

• Jake

Also Zeppelin was popular! I agree with you early Beatles stuff was better, because it was more of that 50's American style of Rock N Roll.

When you take acid, you change.