When will Coronavirus in the United States decrease? ?

The Covid-19 Virus in the United States of America has surpassed Italy and China in the last couple of days ago as the Coronavirus continues to spread rapidly fast. So far, I’ve heard that the Virus has slowed down in China and is beginning to slow down in Italy. But when will the Virus begin to slow down in the US. I am a 25 year old male living in Chicago, Illinois and I have not been outside of my home since the last 2 weeks ago and I am still at home right now. Because of the Covid-19 Coronavirus, all restaurants, schools and bars have been closed in Illinois. I want to ride my bike on the Chicago lakefront, but due to Coronavirus, I am not allowed to do so until this pandemic is finally over. But when will the Virus in the United States of America finally stop for good? I have my bike inside of my bedroom that I want to ride, but the Chicago lakefront has been shutdown by the Chicago Police Department for the safety of Chicago residents from Covid-19 Coronavirus. It seems that every day people are getting sick and dying and we are getting more and more cases of Coronavirus in the USA as most of the hospitals have been overwhelmed. Even the US Military is setting up more field hospitals to treat Coronavirus patients, but it still won’t be enough either. But when will Coronavirus finally stop in the United States of America?

Go ride your bike.  Just don't do it where it is closed.  I sincerely doubt everywhere is closed.  Don't stop and chit chat, just ride and get some exercise.  Be careful of traffic

The new corona virus can infect people of all ages (2019-nCoV). Older people and people with pre-existing conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) seem to be more susceptible to a serious illness with the virus.

The WHO advises people of all ages to take measures to protect themselves from the virus, for example through good hand hygiene and good breathing hygiene.

I am the person who asked this question. This is me on my bike and I am still waiting to be able to get out of my house for bike rides. The Coronavirus has hit my native hometown of Chicago already and over several people have been dead. 

The HONEST answer is "nobody knows."  I would ignore anything that Trump says, because he has lied nonstop about this since it was first detected.  Listen to LEGITIMATE medical scientists.

In Chicago, some bike trails are off-limits, but you may still ride your bike on regular streets; but not on Park District trails.  I think that the Forest Preserve trails are still OK, but all of the shelters, field houses, etc. are closed.

PS:  The virus will not end in the US until it ends EVERYWHERE. 

• duker918

If the WHO was listened to, infinitely MORE people would be infected.  When Trump restricted flights from China the WHO said it was unnecessary and Trump was labelled a racist because of it.  He's a far cry from perfect but no politician is.  The LEGITIMATE scientists have been just as wrong.

• Mark

Current estimates are about 4=6 weeks, but you could go back to work earlier than that IF you avoid handshakes and still observe the "6' rule" and wash your hands thoroughly (that means with SOAP) often...

• Eastside Guz

I was reading the first article the other day (18 months) https://www.google.com/search?q=coronavirus+vaccine+usa&rlz=1CAJSID_enUS894&oq=coronavirus+va&aqs=chrome.3.0j69i57j0l4.24925j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8