Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Is anyone else having trouble when they ask a question and when you go to pick best answer the question is gone?

three times I asked a question and it happened three times

nothing was wrong with my question and it was not a violation. when I report someone for being rude to me or when I see someone who is cussing, nothing is done

the question was about trump and the faces that he makes. nothing wrong with that

zirp. believe what you want. but I do not lie. how do I know u do not lie

ian, that is why I keep you blocked because you love to insult me and others. you sure are not a christian

Favorite Answer

Someone has made it their personal hobby to report you. Either that, or a lot of people have depending on what your questions were like.

• Zirp

" it was not a violation"

As long as you don't QUOTE the question, VERBATIM, in the details-box... we have to assume you are lying

sometimes I have that happen to me and nothing is wrong with the question. it could be trolls because their is a lot of trolls on questions and answers.