promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 2 months ago

High School transcripts help UK?

I am trying to study in USA they are asking for my transcripts all I got was certificates that told me my grades, so do we have them in the UK?

1 Answer

  • Squid
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Certificates with your grades are exactly what you need to submit.  Even if you don't call it a "transcript" in the UK.  Any official document showing your courses and grades will be accepted.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.