promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I’m on Zoloft and I suffer with sexual performance anxiety. A girl wants to sleep with me tonight and I can’t perform. Help?

My meds has seriously made my penis a tic-tac. It’s embarrassing and idk how to tell her no, because I don’t want to “reject” her. I do want to sleep with her but I literally can’t. What do I do? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I guess it's another Saturday night with Mommy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Adam, you need to get a popsicle stick and some duct tape. Tape the popsicle 

stick to your penis and you are ready. I take Zoloft as well.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

be honest, and maybe offer to make the night all about her pleasure. penetration isn't everything 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Use natural herbs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • g
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You coukd try honesty. Zoloft is known for that.

• adam2 months agoReport

I’ve already told her 

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell her the truth. Tell her your medication keeps you from being able to have sex. She may leave on her own but it's better then embarrassing yourself and having her think your not attracted to her or your gay.

• adam2 months agoReport

I’ve already told her that. And she actually asked me if I was gay. Hahahaha 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If she likes you she wont really care. size doesnt always matter. You can be average and still give her a great time. Just explain to her what you're dealing with and if she likes you it will be fine. And if she does care maybe you should find someone else. I personally would never judge a guy I truly like over something like that. Just do your best, don't let this get in the way of you having a great time. Live and enjoy your life :) hope you two have fun 

• ...Show all comments
    • Ashlyn2 months agoReport

Tbh when that happens to me i always think the guy was dating someone else and came back to me after things didnt work out. Maybe think about if you really wanna put yourself through that hurt again 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.