What is some good pandemic related music?
- Hal A. PeñoLv 62 months ago
1) Into Dust by Mazzy Star
2) People Who Died by The Jim Carroll Band
3) Roll With The Changes by REO Speedwagon
4) Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
5) Angel of Death by Thin Lizzy
6) It Just Won't Quit by Meatloaf
7) Life During Wartime by the Talking Heads
8) It's The End OF The World As We know It by R.E.M.
9) Life Without You by Stevie Ray Vaughan
10) Help I'm Alive by Metric
11) The Road To Hell by Chris Rea
12) Nearly Lost You by the Screaming Trees
13) Enough Is Enough by April Wine
14) We Gotta Get Out Of This Place by The Animals
15) Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin.
I had more but I'm sure you get the idea.
- 2 months ago
First song that came to mind when all this hit was "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult. If you've read or seen The Stand...you know.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Another one bites the dust
- pleasantlyLv 42 months ago
Time Of The Season
- Bro JestLv 62 months ago
This actually isn't bad imo (and no it's not my question).