Headache when exerting energy?

Okay so, I tried doing 30 push ups today and as a result a sharp throbbing pain started up at the back right of my head. It started when I tried masturbating 2 days ago and I could feel the sharp pain when I was about to climax. The pain is still there but just more mild. It goes away when I sleep but comes back if I masturbate or do too many pushups. Should I be worried? I don't have any other symptoms other than the throbbing headache pain

Could be an exertion headache, used to get that myself but once I started exercising more regularly it went away.

It could also be a sign of something more that you may be better speaking to a doctor to diagnose.

You're probably just dehydrated.

• James2 months agoReport

I have drank like 18 bottles of water the past 3 days. So I don't think I am but

• Juan

I wander ever if Bill Clinton ever thought all his government period about FIDEL CASTRO that is all about that NIRVANA affair.