promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can I wear a ski mask to protect myself from coronavirus while taking public transportation?

Safety tips for coronavirus while taking public transportation.According to mass transit, they will practice social distancing.....six feet from the others.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You can wear whatever you want but I doubt a ski mask will do much good.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

A ski mask won't protect you from germs and such, it's meant to protect you from the cold.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This will be the time when your gimp mask comes into its own.

• 2 months ago

A ski mask has openings for the nose and mouth, and those are the parts you want to cover. The point of a face mask is to keep you from sneezing, coughing and breathing on other people, and perhaps to filter the air you breathe, although scientists say that's not very effective. But a ski mask won't do any of that. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The masks are pointless, it would be better to just let it run its course instead of all this fussing, when it spreads everywhere it will run out of steam and die, same as sars did. When so many become immune it hasn't got anywhere to jump to any more.

• O1 week agoReport

Genius!

• 2 months ago

A ski mask will not protect you at all.  It may provide a minimal protection to others against you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.