Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I want to contact Satan, but I'm afraid of fire, but I really need my desires to come true, so now what?

Desires are something God hates to give out, so I hate God.

Favorite Answer

Just go for it. What's the worst that can happen?

• 2 months agoReport

I think, I agree. Nothing TOO bad can happen.

Can I provide a photo of the cats instead of answering the question?

• 2 months agoReport

fine

Pyrophobia is not help from burning in hell. You won't burn as much as someone who hates satan. But everyone in hell spontaneously combusts. 

• Mango

If you look up on youtube, a lot of people are having dreams that Jesus is coming soon. If you look at the state of the world right now, a one world government does not look as impossible and it did 30 years ago. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." 

"The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord." Yeah sometimes we need to sacrifice some desires, but if God is telling us to do that then it is out of love, not out of hate. Would you really rather have some desires in this world that you can only enjoy for a few years and then be in death for eternity?

There is a freedom and joy in God that you experience when you give your life to Him, better than anything you've experienced on this earth; it is not a death sentence.

Now what? I'll tell you now what. You fall on your face and beg God for forgiveness for being so stupid.

• Paul

Good grants many of our desires that will be good for us. Satan grants the desires that with destroy us.

Send him a tweet. His twitter handle is @realDonaldTrump

HE DOES NOT GIVE ONE DAMN ABOUT YOU...HE IS TOTALLY WICKED...WAKE UP TO THAT...U ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM...WITHOUT JESUS U HAVE NO CHANCE TO LIVE AGAIN!!

How about looking up a bit on psychology? Namely, the id. The whole ego, super ego, id construct. Confront your shadow and take control of your subconscious wants. They aren't neccessary.