promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you folks who believe in god think Covid-19 is god's retribution for electing Trump and then failing to remove him from office?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The causes of such epidemics are well understood, and they are not supernatural.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Yes I know that.  I am just stirring the pot.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No. God's issue is with spirituals leaders:

It's the entire counterfeit church of Paulism/Romanism which became Catholicism and other denominations.

BARJONA is the CHURCH/NATION Christ built on Simon Peter Barjona and Peter's descendants as was with Jacob and ISRAEL. Peter's DESCENDANTS are his successors, NOT the popes. All who are saved enters the Kingdom, not the Church. The Kingdom is more important.

• 2 months ago

I suspect the people who think God has a direct hand in events are the ones who support Trump . . .so they are probably blaming Satan or doing a massive cognitive dissonance to explain what is happening.

What gets me about these maroons who say: Trump Got Elected Because God Said So . . .

That means that God also wanted Obama and Bill Clinton to serve 2 terms each.

• 2 months ago

We do not know about that but, "The Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to whoever He wishes.", Dan. 4:25.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

So god picked Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Leopold II of Belgium, and other despots and killers?  Your god is chrome plated bastard if so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Laila
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Trump has Covid 19 

Dun dun duuuuuuun

• tenn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This says it best:

Attachment image
  • Jeff
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Are you kidding? They still think that a fat orange pig who buys whores and

sexually assaults women, and then brags about it, evades paying taxes and 

dodges the military -- all that makes him their HERO.

• Jeff
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Baby Killing? That is a Felony, Wife Killer. As an admitted felon yourself, you should know that

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think there's a cause-effect relationship there.

LOL

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Neither do I but lots of believers (I am not one) like to link things to god punishing people.

• 2 months ago

ABSOLUTELY NOT....MR TRUMP IS DOING A GREAT JOB..GOD IS CAPPED WHEN IT IS YAHWEH THE TRUE GOD!

• ...Show all comments
    • tenn
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You listen to Trump bragging about what a great job he's doing rather than listening to any actual facts about how he did too little, too late, and still puts his ego before public safety.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.