I have 1969 ford gal xl conv with 351 2 barrel . When I buy this car they though it was a clev . What is the diff in them  ?

It should have a Windsor, the Cleveland was not offered in the Galaxie, The Cleveland didn't come out until the 1970 model year (I think). Bore and stroke are the same.  The heads are different between the Windsor and the Cleveland, and within the Cleveland 351 variants there are differences between the 2bbl and 4 bbl heads.  The Cleveland is heavier as well. 

The Cleveland typically makes more power stock for stock and had more high performance variants from the factory. It's also far more rare these days than the Windsor and is worth more money. The Windsor has much more aftermarket support. 

The 351 W, or Windsor [where it was built] engine has 6 bolts holding down the valve covers. The 351 C, or Cleveland has 8 bolts. What's the difference and why is beyond me. I just sold the parts for them in the 70's.