promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

what help you when you are anxious?

I usually do some deep breathing exercises.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Do something that would completely clear your anxious thoughts. Go for a run, a walk, listen to music (louder than you normally would, so that it blocks your thoughts). Good companions are chamomile tea, lemon balm tea, valerian supplement - their effectiveness is based on long-term use. Do anything, but never just lay in bed and wait for it to go away - this only makes anxiety even more crushing. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Listening to ambient music. Being alone at home and suddenly becoming self-conscious gets me. At that point, I feel like throwing stuff around and screaming out loud for no reason. Call me crazy but that's anxiety hitting hard. 

Recently I purchased a herbal tea called Relaxing mama prenatal which helps me control my anxiety attacks and helps me sleep well too. Phew!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sleep, it does a body good, and when I am asleep, I don't remember being anxious.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

What helps me is to go for a run, if possible. That really settles me down and clears my head.

Move your question to Health<Mental Health as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).   You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • al
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Drink beer. If that doesn't help, drink more BEER!

• martin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Remaining calm, lying down, even a nap, or at least analyzing and forcing yourself to be confident and optimistic--all that helps.

• 2 months ago

Journaling, music, art

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.