Laughing at someones makeup?

So I'm studying to be a makeup artist and now our teacher gives us certain looks to do at home. I was in the kitchen when this middle aged man I rent a room from comes home. He says "nice makeup" sarcastically, I'm like "it's for school" and he just stands there, staring at me with a huge damn grin on his face. I go to my room and see theres food stuck between my teeth so I assume that's why his now laughing hysterically.

After using the bathroom he rushes to the hallway I'm at and I say "You should have told me" he says "wait let me turn the lights on so I can see it again hahahaha". I'm like "it's gone I took it away" and his like "took what away" with that ******* grin like its hilarious.

So apperantly he thought it was ok to laugh at my makeup??? Like ya ik it's a bit out of the ordinary and I'm definently no pro yet but still.. Am a wrong to think its extremely rude? This man cries like a dying donkey but I dont make fun of him for that sooo

Favorite Answer

Yes it was rude. However, he's your landlord. Put it down to him being stupid. He doesn't understand the mechanics of school life etc. Probably thought he was being funny. Ignore it and pass your makeup exams.

Strange eyeliner accent, but I really like those upturned eyes!!!

My friend is getting a degree in art appreciation.  I thought that was a waste of time and money.  A degree in makeup artistry?  LMAO.

Seems like you're taking this too personally? I'd ignore him.

• Alan H

Well, be honest.

It does look weird 

But, OK in context

Apperantly you allow men in your bedroom?  Interesting.  Is there a class or two in writing in English involved in this school?

Move.

Is this middle-aged man your father? Your lover? Why else would you allow a middle-aged landlord to come into your room?