promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do ypu believe there are aliens living in other planets even though theres no concrete evidence of it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I assume you mean extraterrestrial aliens, not terrestrial liens.

Why is,what I believe or do not believe any of your business. Yes, I see no reason why there may not gave been other. Life forms on other planets possibly with highly developed civilizations in the past of concurrently. I also suspect various world governments were warned in 1948, but that may be a product of an overactive teenaged imagination. There is NP reason why extraterrestrials have to be humanoid. Whales, dolphins and elephants have had long range communications systems for millions of years long before humans.

Some people seem to have such limited imaginations or no imaginations at all.

• 2 months ago

Belief without proof is the literal definition of insanity. Do you really want to be that guy?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No.

And I don't believe other nonsense, such as the Earth being flat, moon landings being faked, or Paul McCartney having kicked the bucket in 1966 and being replaced by a lookalike.

But everyone is entitled to their beliefs, however irrational.

• Ronald 7
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Humpty Dumpty was drunk

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't believe anything. I could believe the Moon is made of green cheese. Belief doesn't count for anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There is now concrete evidence that there are lots of planets revolving around other stars. It's not difficult to extrapolate from our discoveries of these extra-Solar planets, that there are billions and trillions of them in the universe.

The only way that we humans are the only intelligent aliens in the universe is if the Earth is a magic planet. I don't believe in magic. Most scientists don't believe in magic either.

That is basically why scientists believe in the existence of intelligent aliens even without concrete evidence of them.

• 2 months ago

Yes

Absence of Proof does not mean Proof of Absence

Attachment image
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

questions about then answerer are not allowed

• duke_of_urls
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Sorry, but I cannot read that, Zirp. It looks like there's a couple of spelling errors in there, and I can't figure out what it was that you wanted to type.

• BJJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If there is  , ,,,,  then 

Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space cause there's bu99er all down here on earth.  

Quote from  , "The galaxy song 

“The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space.”

Carl Sagan,  quote 

• Acetek
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The probability of  aliens his high do just to the vastness of the Universe.  But at this time there is no evidence

• And the probability of us ever detecting them is low, just due to the vastness of the universe.

• 2 months ago

My feeling is that, yes, there are probably other inhabited worlds besides ours...  And, you're right - there's no evidence for it; it's simply my opinion, which could be wrong. 

So... we'll have to wait for evidence to make a firm judgement. 

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It seems reasonable that there will be some form of life somewhere on the tens of billions of planets in the universe.

• How many planets with these supposed lifeforms, and how do you propose we search the tens of billions of planets to find it, and what would be the point?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.