Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I guess the Dems got too much good put into the relief bill, huh?

A GOP member wants to delay passage by requiring in-person votes on the House floor.  Nice.  What, the Dems ixnay the short-selling provision and stock buybacks and free $$$$ for Corps, yet loans for small biz, along with them not wanting to triple the deficit this year?  Great job Guys.  Make a guy wonder if the hog-swine-kungFlu-mexican beer-coronavirus isn't a purposefully managed deceit to steal wealth while you can.  Not unlike 9/11

Favorite Answer

Republicans put bailouts for billionaire casino owners in that bill. **** it. Let them go bankrupt and give the money to the employees instead.

A REPUBLICAN is stalling, and it's not HIS fault? Why aren't ANY other Republicans agreeing with him? Is it because he's being a jerk?

funding for planned parenthood and other lib pork

• 2 months agoReport

Sometimes after I finish eating beaver out-of-wedlock, my GF tells me to get my hog out so she can make it nut on her face.  Does that count as pork?

Relax. All politicians grandstand. It will pass.

Oh yeah. When you start with the idea that money is fungible, that a dollar spent by a Democrat is a dollar spent by a Republican, which is not true, and when you say, well, then you're restricting the amount of money that people can have, then obviously the amount that you get from Democrats that can be spent by Republicans is not as good. You're actually sort of crippling the Constitution.

• 2 months agoReport

I assgree - excpet for the part about $$$ being fungible - it's really more bacteriable, or virable, at least the studies that I have seen.  In fact, coronavirus lives on paper $$$ about as long as it takes a Dem to vote for something that benefits he district in the long-term and the GOP short-term

• Lv 6

and you know what? I hope they REJECT the bill....you wanna know why? because i dont like the details added. very important details. (Example.. the 75 million for illegal aliens that should not even be in the country

• 2 months agoReport

We have all the best details.  Very good details.  In fact, the people that added the details are all the best people.  For adding details.