Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

why do atheists hate so much & are so rude on here?

Favorite Answer

Try to understand, there are those here who let you think they are atheist but they are not. It's not poe'ing. They sincerely want you to think they are atheist so their hate comments don't get attributed to their actual theistic religion.

Found it: I have spoken to this hate-spreader about this before. He only mocks about it, doesn't see the identity of atheists important at all.

Any answer an atheist posts here. Is taken as hateful. With that sort of tilted scale. Why do you even ask this. 

Haters gonna hate

• Bill B

It's definitely a "chicken & egg" sort of thing. 

Are atheists rude to Christians here because Christians were rude first or vice versa? 

I've been here a long time and that's pretty much what you'll see. 

But this is not true of all atheists here or anywhere.  Nor Christians for that matter. 

• thinkingtime

There aren't any atheists here, They are spitting rage at the choir.

• Come on now, you know the answer, just look to their father, Satan, and you can see why they are haters and spew lies. Satan is the father of the lie and a manslayer from the beginning.

• Chaillot

I  checked. My dad was not Satan. 

I don't see any atheists aka non church goers posting questions here. I see a lot of questions accusing or threatening atheists from people who are proud of their Christianity. Last time I looked, the three latest questions were criticism of 'other people', and the fourth was a hate rant.

At least on Sundays, Christians sit or stand around listening to messages from Jesus about loving one another.

I'm Christian and I think these people should be ashamed of themselves.

• Jea

I'm not a christian, and I agree with you fully.  What I learned christianity is supposed to be if a far cry from the majority of "christian" posts here.  Christians where I live aren't nearly so vile and hateful as this group.  But most of those are not atheists, I'm sure.  

what - compared to the theist threats of eternal hell

• Billy

Stop being a snowflake. What is your definition of hate, disagreeing with your opinions ?

Edit: I'm not an atheist myself

I think it is from them witnessing not too bright people calling them dumb. And heathens deserving of eternal hellfire. And...subsequently using their intellect to be humorous. 

Anyway, John Popelish isn't hateful. He answers seriously, however seldomly. And I believe Desolate is kind hearted.

And, btw, you must be new here. Like, very new.

I find both sides can be equally obnoxious.

• Velikovsky

Also blocked (no surprise).  Sad that some people are so insecure in their own beliefs they can't accept conflicting opinions, and don't see the hate and rudeness they themselves exhibit.