Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 2 months ago

What best stock to invest in ?

Anything that looks like it is a good deal after you have done your research.

Global crisis has a lot to do with the choses we all make. So it's best to invest in what you at least believe in and hope that it truly does work for benefitting our lives as a whole. 

I bought Gap Inc and LB for now. 

These companies provide many jobs opportunities, especially for women. 

Men always have more options to get paid.

I can recommend a few I suppose

Wells Fargo (WFC)

US Bank (USB)

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (RCL)

US Bank is probably my favorite out of this bunch. In the last 20 years the only other times their stock price went down was during the Y2K recession and the housing market crash of 2007/2008. Big banks are great to invest in right now because they are never going to fail lets face it. The government will ALWAYS bail them out. Currently I've made 17% off of US Bank and 8% off of Wells Fargo with the shares I bought in the last couple weeks.

Royal Caribbean is a riskier option because no one is going on cruises anytime soon, however I own this both in my day trading account and in my retirement account currently. It dropped from about $140/share to $30/share and before the government bailout bill it had a legitimate chance of bankruptcy but now It looks like they'll probably be fine and the stock was trading for as high as $40/share on Friday. You could make around $100/share if they ever bounce back.

Boeing is another riskier option. It was trading around $400/share and then dipped to around $100 and creeped up to around $120 later this last week. They are a major aircraft manufacturer in the United States but they have refused a government bailout. My gut tells me they'll be just fine but I'm not confident enough to have a large position in them currently. (I only have $1,000 in Boeing versus $2,000 for the other 3)

Good luck and stay diversified (but if you choose not to I would dump everything into USB if your goal is long term investing)

Source(s): Graduated college May 2019 with a finance major and 96% of all my assets are invested right now. What a time to be alive.
  • Steve

It may be a good idea to invest in the 4 or so companies working on a coronavirus vaccine.

Intel or Microsoft.

• Lv 6

Funeral industry

A diversified portfolio that meets your investment goals. 

Beef stock for the moment. We all need to eat sufficient amounts of tasty food.

Yes yes I know you were speaking of the stock market, but now is not the time to invest. There has been a slight resurgence, but that will again be followed by at least one further fall. Conserve your finances until the situation becomes more stable, then consider investing.

What to invest in in the tricky part. You need to watch the market and seek stocks which are good value at the time with a strong chance of recovery.

No one can state right now which stocks will be the best.

Sit back and wait is my advice.

Only in those that are going to be higher.

My response is as dumb as your question - no one knows.

If anyone knew that, they would be on Wall Street making a ton of money.