Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 months ago

What is the name of this celebration?

Ok, so bare with me. About four-five years ago I came across a couple of YouTube videos of students celebrating their graduation, In a semi different way from Americans. My history teacher gave my class an assignment to learn about a different culture, so these videos intrigued me. However, I forgot what the celebration was called and where it took place. My gut is telling me it was either Germany or Switzerland, although it could be neither. In these videos I remember there were a group teenagers they all came up with ideas on a theme for this Huuuge bus they were renting(this is an every video I saw) for their entire class. They would decorate the buses and wear these puffy jackets with a school design, some added in a bandana. The parent's would send them off say their goodbyes and all the students just partied on this bus for days. I believe this event lasted probably 3-4 days, possibly longer. I recall one particular video where it would be other students from different schools wearing their jackets. There was a shot of a field of teens just partying in this open field. I'm sorry I don't have much details, but if by chance there's someone that knows what I'm talking about, could you please help me. I really wanted to learn more about this tradition.

*bear with me*

"bear" in this context