Can I bring my caravan from UK England to mainland Europe on my holiday touring?

I'm planning to visit go from Portsmouth and bring my caravan with my car and then I plan to go to France, Paris, Italy, Switzerland and then return trip home to uk.

I have plans to tour Europe this upcoming July anything does European union laws allow me to bring caravan and can I still use British passport to travel travel Europe without applying for visa.

Now that UK is out of Europe?

• Orla C

You need to contact the different embassies of the different countries you intend to visit and ask THEM.

And before you start complaining about how time-consuming and inconvenient that will be, can I remind you that YOU as a nation voted to change your OWN situation for the worse.

You're welcome.

You won't need a visa until the UK fully exits; currently December 2020.

You'll need to ensure you and your car and caravan meet all the legal requirements for each country you're going to be driving through, and that you have suitable travel and vehicle insurance.

• Nancy

The UK is not out of Europe. The UK is only out of the EU. It would take God Almighty reaching down from Heaven and scooping up the British Isles with His almighty hand to remove the UK from Europe.