2 weeks ago

Inibubuvcytctctx

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm a virgin, so I'd say music

• 2 months ago

Well when I have sex while music is playing, I still seem to be more into the woman. Sex and music are almost like the same thing in a way though. Like life itself is music. If you can teach yourself to look at everything in a healthy manner, then everything just sings to you really. It's true, believe it or not. Newton and many of the ancients both called the universe the music of the spheres, as in it all has a rhythm to it. Everyone can find their own groove to fit into here. Many people just end up spending their lives crying and complaining, but those who actually choose to live can find it.

• 2 months ago

My music is better than having a boyfriend. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

My husband and I are both career full-time musicians, and have been together almost FIFTY years.  Things are hotter now than ever - and this whole "shelter in place" thing has it benefits, for sure . . .

• Mamianka
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Does the idea of older peoole having sex make peoole give me TDs?  Just you wait . . . He he he . . .

• 2 months ago

Uuuhh... no! If you answered yes.. then you’re doing it wrong! I’ve never passed out from pleasure listening to music. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It depends on what song is playing.

• 2 months ago

No, but it can be just as good.  It depends on the variables.  I'm very experienced at both, so I'll try to explain.

Sex is definitely better than any drug.  Some people say heroin is better than sex, but they're dead wrong.  If heroin was even close to as good as sex, it wouldn't be so cheap.  If any drug was better than sex, a single dose would cost $3000.  And people would pay it.

Music, however, can be as good as sex.  Like always, it depends on the music and the sex.  Practising scales is music, but I'd much rather have sex than run through scales any day.  But there are times when the music is just as good.

Performing live and hearing the audience roar in approval is absolutely ecstatic.  It's not exactly like sex, but it's every bit as intense and every bit as intimate.  

• EXZTNZ
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Are you seriously putting monetary values on heroin and sex? You can't compare them. Sex can cost as cheap as $5 from a hooker and as expensive as $20,000 from a fine one. Heroin is cheap because it is addictive and makes people want to buy more when it's cheap.

• Luke
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They're both pretty lame. I'd rather read a good book or go for a walk. 

• 2 months ago

Id say its a pretty close second.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.