promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Joe asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 2 months ago

Who hates this isolation because of Covid19 ?

It's day 2 and I've had enough of it already

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I LOVE the isolation! But I'm mentally built that way. Could easily have been a mountain man I guess.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I love to stay at home as vampire.

• Dr W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

And your solution is? Run around outside, get infected, spread the virus to your family and friends who spread the virus to their families and other friends causing 3:10 to go into an ICU and 1:10 to die horrible deaths?  

That's what patient zero thought. "It's just the flu, it will pass.  I can't stay home.  I need to work (instead of your "I'm bored.  I'm sick of this" problem)"  Now 25,000 people have died, 600,000 are infected, the global economy is trashed, you're locked up in your home and it will get worse.. .much worse.  Thank you patient zero. 

Not to mention that those over 70 have a 1:6 chance of dying from Covid-19 once infected.  People 50 and over have a 1:10 chance of dying.  Put your 2 parents and 4 grandparents in a room and chances are one of those grandparents will most likely die.  Maybe one of your parents, but probably one of your grandparents.  Either way,  1 will die.  At your hands... just because you're bored. 

That's pretty narcissistic and very childish don't you think?  You want to go out because your bored and don't care about the consequences.  Patient 0 went to work to feed her family and accidentally infected the world.  You would infect all those around you not intentionally, not to put food on your table, but rather out of stupidity and arrogance.  All because you're bored.  Imagine if you were patient zero and responsible for 25,000 people dying + 600,000 sick + 3.3 million Americans out of work (all this to this date). Just because your arrogant and stupid.  Would you feel remorse?

Take the time you have and educate yourself.  Catch up with friends on the phone.  Send emails to your relatives telling them how you wish them well and hope this plague passes quickly.  Start an online business, etc... Whatever else you do, join the human race and do your part to end this by staying home. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Lioness2 months agoReport

Just because this is new doesn't mean we need to freak.And also staying home is not really going to help. It may slow it down but it isn't going to stop the spread. the virus is here to stay. Eventually everybody is going to have had this virus.

• 2 months ago

I'm managing all right, now in day 10 of Shelter-in-Place.  Loneliness is less of a problem, as I live with my family.  I can also still chat with friends via zoom or other apps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is not a question about Chemistry.  It needs moving.

• 2 months ago

Aren’t you lucky that it’s only been 2 days. I’m on day 9. I’ve been locked out of work since last Thursday. I’ve only been out of the house for 1 day just to get grocery. 

• 2 months ago

I don't hate it. I'm a lonely guy and a home guy.

• Barry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

It's better than dying early.

• Joe2 months agoReport

I guess 

• 2 months ago

Unconstitutional curfew orders and gathering restrictions because martial law was not yet declared by the federal government but hey I hope Americans wake up. God blessed this nation for a reason.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

l can't get enough of it babe, it makes me so horni

This couId aIso be a great time to explore nature

Take time and refresh from peopIe

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.