Chris asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 2 months ago

Is disney world for big kids (13-19) as well?

Favorite Answer

I once got into a fight with goofy,

Disney World is a park for ALL ages. My brother and I went there for the first time ever from October 27th, 2019 to November 2nd, 2019 and we’re both full grown adults. Just the 2 of us, we didn’t take any kids with us...especially since neither of us even have any kids. My brother thought he wasn’t going to like it at first, he was just doing it for me because I’m a kid at heart, but we both ended up having an awesome time there. We’re planning to go back maybe 2 or 3 years from now.

• Cogito

It's for people of all ages.

I've been a few times and the visitors were of all ages, from babies to people in their 80s or even 90s.  

Some rides are suitable for very small children, others are only for teens and adults.

Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter a Theme Park. To board an attraction, children under age 7 must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.