Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 months ago

Ever since the COVID19, have you been having a horrible day every day?

It was a bit like being summoned for Jury Duty (which happened for me March 9 week).  Stay at home or very close.  Cannot depend too hightly on public transit any more.  

Almost want to become hermetic.  Can't meet non family.  I dont really want to increase my internet addiction.  (The net is fallible: blackouts, cybe viri, mallware, expensive, library closed, etc)

I take care of my mother who is turning 61 this year.

Ive been taking care of her for the past 6 years.

She suffers from Primary Progressive Aphasia.I have no faith in anyone anymore.I quit my job 2 years now.I'm 24/7 her parent.I get time off, but lost everyone as friends due to my hours.If I had something to look forward to, I wouldn't say this?You watch nothing but discovery, science, history channel **** for as long as I have, you question.When I can't find adult wipes and germ removal wipes, cause people who should be washing their hands get lazy,,,, I need to work harder to keep my mother clean.I'm SERIOUSLY PISSED!!!!!

• spinesign

My heart sympathizes.  My mother has many "minor" health problems at 89 yo this month.  She is well cared for in assisted living for over 5 yrs BUT as a visitor I can't see her in person for indefinite future.  
      Seriously considering "hermitting" myself so Im readier for the next plague that hits.  

No, i need the rest days bc im at the gym all the time. But thats way too long of a rest day. I dont need months .

i feel horrible waking up each day and not be able to go out. i did everything to keep myself busy, cleaning the house, planting in the backyard, watching.....i am going nuts ... super bored.. damn

I like tuning into the day's body count. It is like a flash back to the Vietnam War and its fake numbers.

Amazing how powerful the political and mainstream media propaganda can stimulate out of control hysteria. 

Worried about the fallout from all this BS. What civil liberties are going to be affected and of course the cost of living increases that are coming.

Pretty much yes. Events which I'd be working at have been cancelled and I'm bored as fu*k 

being home all day. There's stuff to do but don't feel like doing it 24/7 despite its importance.

ps: My favorite store in town is closed until further notice, so can't go there to browse/shop.

I've been having a horrible day every day since I've been born.

kind of, im tired of not being able to go nowheres cause of all the shutdowns

Everyday, it's a gettin' closer,

Goin' faster than a roller coaster...

Just more anxious. But I try to stay informed.