Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

How do I use my birth chart to determine the best time to buy a lottery ticket to have best chance of winning?

Best lottery platforms from https://xosovui.net/xsmt/30-ngay

If sudden wealth is not in the birth chart, then you aren't going to win the lottery.  What you're asking about is called "electional astrology."  Based on the current planetary line up plus using your birth chart, it is considered possible to "elect" the best time to do something, in your case the time to buy a lottery ticket. It can also be used to ask someone for a date, submit a resume, get married, etc. But if what you're asking about is spectacular, and it isn't promised in the first place, it ain't gonna happen. 

There are a few books on the subject one of the better ones is about 100 years old - Electional Astrology by Vivian Robson. It's still in print. 

CAVEAT: something like getting married requires both birth charts.

CAVEAT II: It sometimes happens that the best time to do something is 2:15 AM or begin an outdoor endeavor on a day when it rains like hell.  Gotta go with a second choice then or wait a while. 

• Janet

You don't use your birthchart. You search out a time that gives a favorable Event Chart.

However, even though I am an astrologer, I can assure you that if you COULD use astrology to buy a winning lottery ticket, then we astrologers would all be wealthy.

My God! That’s the most brilliant question for this section I’ve ever read!

Hopefully soon the astrology experts conduct a rational debate based on Janet’s decades of 40-50 factors and some precise Gauquelin calculations. But only if you’re already an upper tier professional. Buying lottery tickets via astrology can be a short cut to riches.

The best time is every time you get paid so some inbred wins big. The whole check  and your savings or piggy bank..now go 🤑 🏃🤸🏼‍♀️