promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 2 months ago

Survey:: What brings out romantic side in you ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I don't have a romantic side, perhaps because I am forbidden to show that side... but to you... I may just make an exception. *looks around.."Shhhh.. keep it quiet and don't tell anyone or there will be consequences" 

Yes I remember everything you ever shared with me, sent me and spoke to me about. I may be engulfed with a lot of things in life... but there's one thing I never forget. And that's you, Millie.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewLMVLoSUMQ

Youtube thumbnail

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

the ability to relate to people

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

When I see or remember "him" 🙂 .

• 2 months ago

I'm still thirteen, it's too soon to get into these nonsense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A tender kiss from my wife always does millie.

• 🦋
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

When a guy flirts with me

• 2 months ago

Being in love. And being around Soulmate. We're both cheesy romantics by nature!! Who love cuddling ALL the time, when we're physically together. And when we're not physically together, (we're intercontinental LDR, sadly), we always say ALL the sweetest things to each other, over text!! Anyway, he's got OCD. Which, I don't know if it's an OCD thing, but I think it is. How.. if I say I love him, he has to ALWAYS say it back!! Even if I just said: "I love you TOO!" Haha. Awwww.. he is the sweetest, loveliest, cheesiest, goofiest!! :-P

I miss waking up next to him, and just looking at him sleep, being SO happy that he's mine. And putting ALL the biggest kisses, all over him!!! And sharing food, and eating next to him. And holding hands, all cutely, while walking! And holding on to him, (he's got BAD balance), to prevent him from slipping and falling on the ice! ('Twas winter in Canada, when I visited.) ;) And going to movies with him, and cuddling in the dark, during movies!! Although just recently..? I was able to write him a long, beautiful love note!!! And that made me a lot less sad. (Can't currently talk to him, as he's in treatment, and it f*cking SUCKS!!! As if this corona thing, and being stuck on different countries, wasn't already bad enough.)

Anyway... We are engaged now!! And keep having all these lovely, sweet dreams about our future wedding! And talking about how we want to do it, and what we'll wear, and what food we'll serve, and what kind of ceremony we'll have... I want to write my own vows for him, for sure! And cry, and kiss him, and hold him forever, under a sunlit sky, with lots and lots of colors! And just.. it is going to be just the happiest day, EVER!!! Awwwww, and that's speaking as someone who used to not want to get married!! Well... ever since finding him, I have 100% changed my mind!! And I now have ALL these dreams and fantasies about it, and think it will be one of the most thoroughly beautiful, magical days, of our whole entire lives. <3 <3 <3 ;'-)

PS: I also can't wait to spend my first ever Valentine's Day with him!! I want to bake a yummy cake, with pink or red glaze of some kind, and serve it to him, in bed!!! Awwww, that would be so, SO nice!!! And also gives me all kinds of happy mental images, over here. <3 <3 <3 ;'-)

• ...Show all comments
    • Steve2 months agoReport

Being around my girlfriend. All she has to do is look at me. Peg is really something. She'l help anyone. When she gives me that look, it's impossible to not feel romantic.  

• 2 months ago

It's not a what but rather a who. Her name is Alejandra.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

a gentle touch, a tender kiss and a simple i love you does it every time...

• 2 months ago

Death..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.