promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Why are illegals above the law?

They can break the law to get here, be released and not have to show up to their refugee court date, and when they're breaking crimes in Democrat sanctuary cities and states, they'll given a pass so they can't be deported. And if Biden gets elected, they'll get free healthcare as Biden has promised. Why is this?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They aren’t, no one is. If they came to USA illegally is because they chose to since they know they can’t qualify as legal immigrants, not because they’re “above “ the law.  Since when are they  given a “pass “ to get away with deportation ? 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its the DEMOCRITS and DEMOCRIT run states way of BUYING THEIR VOTES and GRANTING THEM THE MEANS TO VOTE..

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

PCBS. But fear not. The chances of Biden being president is slim and none.

• 2 months ago

the illegal aliens tell united states what to do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

want to know the real "dirty little secret?"

months ago a co-worker of mine was rear ended by a guy who refused to speak English or get out of his car...he thought he lucked out when a police officer drove up to investigate...but after speaking to the other driver in Spanish for a few minutes he let him go...

the cop told my upset co-worker that the courts simply won't accept cases against guys with no documents.. so arresting him would be a "waste of everyone's time"

when my co-worker asked "what about my car?" the cop said simply "you got insurance.....don't you?"

last summer a shopkeeper I know in San Francisco, already fed up because local police did nothing about rampant shoplifting being done by the local homeless called the police when an angry homeless person she'd banned from the store for shoplifting kicked in her glass door...causing over a thousand dollars in damage.

"now will you do something?" she angrily asked the neighborhood cop... to which he replied, "sorry, no...the courts would never prosecute"..

"what about all this damage?" she screamed.... to which the cop said "you got insurance..... don't you?"

Insurance...

consider all the "progressive" polices that enables behavior that increases insurance costs, thus justifying premium hikes.... then consider the "progressive" politicians that push them... and how many of them have gotten fat "donations" from Big Insurance billionaires for decades...

• 2 months ago

So remind me, where exactly were your ancestors from originally? And did they ask the

Native Americans like my grandma if they could invade their land, while killing millions?

• 2 months ago

You need to smoke some weed and chill out. And then ask yourself why the cops haven't kicked down your door yet.

• Sherry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because citizens don't do anything about it. Where did all the men go?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.