Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 2 months ago

Should I be a Denver Nuggets fan or an Oklahoma City Thunder fan?  ?

I live in Kansas and my hometown sits in an ambiguous territory. I’m 340 miles away from Denver. And I’m 341 miles away from Oklahoma City. So both cities are almost equal distances from me. 

Oklahoma has a lot more in common geographically with Kansas than Kansas has in common with Colorado (there are no snowcapped mountains or gold nuggets where I live.) So even though Denver is closer to my hometown by 1 mile, I’m inclined to be a Thunder fan. 

Plus I wasn’t born in the hometown that I was raised in. My birthtown is closer to Oklahoma City than it is to Denver by about 30 minutes or so. So I’m justifying my Thunder fandom based on that. I know this may sound like a ridiculous / arbitrary question but I’d like to hear a response. 

Thunder cause of Chris Paul but either is fine

It all depends on what you like.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They discuss all sports topics. If you are interested to call in their sports radio show which is called, "730 The Game" feel free to call them. Their shows phone number is, 704-332-0173. Their radio show is on Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also they have their afternoon show 3pm ET 6:55pm ET.

Another radio show is called, "Jerry Eaves" radio show. It is Monday to Friday, 12:05pm ET to 12:55pm ET. The phone number to the show is 502-571-1080. I am a fan of 2 sports radio shows.

• Steve

Go with The Thunder. They seem to have a more fun franchise and fans. Imagine Dragons has a good song about Thunder. What song is about a nugget of anything? Got Thor as the god of thunder, too. Sorry, Im reaching for straws now. Thunder rules!