promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Naked in the locker room with my son?

I've been thinking about taking my 5 y/o son for swimming at my gym, where I always get naked in the locker room. When giving him a shower and getting him changed is it wrong if I'm naked and he can see my dik? Is it normal for children to see their father naked, he isnt an infant anymore

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Its normal for people to be naked in the shower room so its fine.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Not only should you not worry about it, you should do it.  It will make him more comfortable with him self and his going to have to get naked when he is in HS.  So start teaching him that’s it’s nothing, he will have what us young people call; big dick energy. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes, i saw my fathers when we took a shower, when i was small

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm revising my answer:   To tell you the truth, I think the logistics of navigating a 5 yr old around a pool and locker room are gonna be a pain in the ***.  I wouldn't do it.  If he's not seen YOU naked before, seeing you and other naked men for the first time is gonna be weird.

But over the next couple of years (5 is a late start) let him see you in the shower or

shaving so that he knows what men look like and at some point he'll ask / you'll tell him that you look like all other men-some are hairier and some are fatter than others.  And that when he's grown up, he'll look like you.  THEN when he's 7 or 8 and navigating him through a locker room will be easier, take him if he wants to go with you. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Do you not live with your kid?

My 5 year old sees me naked pretty much every day. I don't mind, if he doesn't.

I'm sure someday he'll be grossed out, but maybe then he won't keep barging in while I'm trying to shower or take a dump.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't see anything wrong with that.  As someone else has pointed out you are together in an environment where it's normal to be naked anyway.  But you had better wait until the corona virus risk has gone down.  Gyms and pools are closed where I am.

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

not sure ask your wife

• ...Show all comments
    • patty
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

when I was young I saw my mother naked a LOT. Did I like this no. Did I wish it did not happen? Yes.Did it make me a real woman? no. I beleive you are living in the past. parents are more vigilent these days due to paedophilia.

• 2 months ago

not appropiate to get erect in his presence

• ...Show all comments
    • Thomas Tyler
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Pit bull bite, being erect is a natural male occurrence. If a guy gets hard…he gets hard. Why a male obtains an erection is something else all together; however, to say it’s inappropriate is not a natural statement to make.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think it's normal. Probably he'll see others men naked in the locker room, so there's no problem if he sees you naked.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

And we are supposed to believe this?

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Patty, you're answered a question that you don't know anything about.  This is NOT mom's call. But just for sport (not for reference) at what age would YOU allow a boy to know that he's a man?  Like dad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.