Are you expecting to see people from New York while shopping (either from the car or inside) at your neighborhood supermarket?

There are many people who left New York and that State has the largest outbreak of Coronavirus in the world. Based on the question I asked earlier (What did China do differently from the US) apparently the answer was

lock down and monitor all movements of its people.

or

China is lying about no new cases from inside.

If China locked down and monitored its people and that what it did different from the US and it is is the answer to the Coronavirus then...

Should we do this?

Can we do this?

• Foofa
    6 days ago

As I live in L.A. I don't expect to see many recently arrived New Yorkers coming here just to shop.

6 days ago

Am in Florida . . . . and HAVE seen the New Yorkers at my supermarket . . . . they arrive by car with all their clothes and valuables but zero provisions, so they go into the markets and suck the shelves dry.  New Yorkers are well known here for their thoughtfulness, courtesy and good manners......not.  But I have to admit that they're in great shape - I was in the store during special "Senior Hours", ie - only 65 and older - but some of those New Yorkers didn't look a day over 25 - amazing.