Trans male at 21?

Is it weird because I've alway felt like I was supposed to be a male... I been through a lot in the past and never give myself thought but now that I do, the feeling has gotta stronger. I'm start noticing that I have been changing my hair more and that want this chest gone maybe I was just playing girl because i was use it but I always had a hole... Thank you for reading 😊

Favorite Answer

Any age is perfectly fine to transition. If you feel you were supposed to be born male then you most likely are trans-masculine. It seems like you have Dysphoria, being uncomfortable with certain parts of your body because they are associated with the sex you were born with. You could try to talk to people in your life about it, or see a gender therapist if you want confirmation although you may not need to. Consider asking people to use different pronouns or a more masculine name. A good way to try this out is by going to Starbucks and giving them the name you choose. If there's friends you trust meet with them/ video call them and go through potential names together, thats how I chose mine. Do what makes you comfortable. Good Luck.

If you were born female, then you are female for the duration, and you’ll never change that – not even by surgical mutilation.

You are seriously messed up in the head. You are a woman and always will be no matter how much you try to look like a man ...

You are a woman. Removing your breast won't change that. That's like saying cancer survived are men because they lost their breasts. That's an appalling way of thinking, woman!