promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

POLL: You had imaginary friends as a kid?

I like to think that the imaginary friends we had as children are a manifestation of different parts of our developing personalities. Cool, huh?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I was pretty lonely as a child so I had an imaginary friend named Paisley. Idk where I got that name from but she was a girl the same age as me and we would play together at recess. All the other kids thought there was something wrong with me lol.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I had a friend named Ronald and he would go round spanking all my enemies. my parents sent me to a therapist. my therapist sent me to a mental ward. 

• Boy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

yes I did have them, not imaginary friends per say but I believed that the household appliances were living and i talked to them thinking they would converse with me back.

• 2 months ago

pffft, I think most of my friends are imaginary anyway

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes but those imaginary friends is were gay is derived from the ones whos parents neglected them and allowed them to make life changing decisions with an undeveloped brain...no one has ever been born gay a species does not evolve one by one reproduction is how we survive

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I had an imaginary friend called God but I outgrew him when I became a teenager.  I understand a lot of other people had the same imaginary friend.  My new imaginary friend is Cthulhu.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I only remember hallucinating that tiny angry cows with sharp teeth were coming through the vent on my bedroom wall.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't remember having one. 

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What if these "imaginary" friends were real Spirits

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. But your thought on the matter may be true. Maybe what we would like in a friend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.