POLL: You had imaginary friends as a kid?

I like to think that the imaginary friends we had as children are a manifestation of different parts of our developing personalities. Cool, huh?

Favorite Answer

I was pretty lonely as a child so I had an imaginary friend named Paisley. Idk where I got that name from but she was a girl the same age as me and we would play together at recess. All the other kids thought there was something wrong with me lol.

I had a friend named Ronald and he would go round spanking all my enemies. my parents sent me to a therapist. my therapist sent me to a mental ward. 

• Boy

yes I did have them, not imaginary friends per say but I believed that the household appliances were living and i talked to them thinking they would converse with me back.

pffft, I think most of my friends are imaginary anyway

yes but those imaginary friends is were gay is derived from the ones whos parents neglected them and allowed them to make life changing decisions with an undeveloped brain...no one has ever been born gay a species does not evolve one by one reproduction is how we survive

I had an imaginary friend called God but I outgrew him when I became a teenager.  I understand a lot of other people had the same imaginary friend.  My new imaginary friend is Cthulhu.

I only remember hallucinating that tiny angry cows with sharp teeth were coming through the vent on my bedroom wall.

• Jill

I don't remember having one. 

• Jesere

What if these "imaginary" friends were real Spirits

No. But your thought on the matter may be true. Maybe what we would like in a friend.