Anonymous

How come people think that you can go to jail for violating an shelter in place order and assaulting an police officer?

So my city of charlotte from what I heard is considering an shelter in place order as well as columbia sc. I live in the mecklenburg county and from what my brother in law said, he said it affects me. I'm not the type of guy to want to sit at home all day. I'm working on an project and it requires me to go out and about to get some footage that I need for my project. People are telling me that I'm going to go to jail for this. I don't get how can I go to jail when I'm gonna be riding or driving in my car and so they wouldn't know that I'm joyriding. They allow people to still go out for food and gas and etc and so I feel confident that I can just pass as someone who is going to go get groceries. If any cop stops me I'm gonna punch him and then run away as fast as i can. I'm not going to sit around and be bored out of my mind, I want to go out and do stuff and I will do it even if it means to violate some laws. I'm not mad or upset that they are wanting to do this, I'm just irritated that people want to stop me from doing what I want when I want. How come people think that you can go to jail for violating this shelter in place order ?

Я бы назвал это ерундой.

• Lita

Because you can, Jacob. Assaulting a police officer is a felony.

Giant holes in your rant again.

1.  You don't have a license 

2.  You don't own a car

3.  You lay hands on a police officer you'll be lucky to be alive.

4.  If you are going to be a good [sic] troll your stories have to be consistent.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

It's cause it's true. You can go to jail for doing this cause it violates the law that the governor puts out. An stay at home order IS A LAW but of course your so stupid and an idiot so you wouldn't understand it. I'll be sure to let the Richland County Sheriff Deputies know about your plans of breaking the law to film elevators.

• Jacob2 months agoReport

It's not to film elevators dumb ***. It's to film this action movie.

Immature sociopathic brat.

cause they think you can go to jail for it

• ajtheactress

If somebody assaults a police office they will go to jail if the cops don't shoot them first.  Pearl you don't really need to belive anything jacob post.  They are all lies and fantasies.