Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 days ago

Was it appropriate for this African American State Police officer to do this? SERIOUS ANSWERS?

Our State is under Stay at Home Orders.

Our kids being kids paid no mind or probably didn t recognize how serious the situation is.

Anyways they left home to go play basketball with friends at a near by park.

An African American State Trooper I guess patrolling looking for people in violation of not quarantining saw them playing.

From what I heard from my son was He drove up to the kids and told them

"You all need to get home. If I see you little nigguhs out here again you wont be going home, you will be going with me to jail. now dip"

Updated 7 days ago:

Can I file a Civil Complaint? He should have called us and we would have picked them up. now they distrust public service officials. 

• How about you grow up, be a parent and keep them lil niggus at home before they make everybody sick

Source(s): How not to be a shat parent
  • 5 days ago

The officer could have used other words to tell the kids to go home. I don't think he mean't any harm do you realize how many people he have to come in contact with to tell them to go home when they should be at home. Think about those out getting infected or infecting others because they don't know they have the virus.

5 days ago

Really?  Do you have nothing better to complain about?  He could have taken them into custody and written you a ticket but just gave them a warning to go home.

• 5 days ago

So you wanna get called and go to park during the pandemic so you can pick your kid you didn’t look after? Lodge complaint against your own stupidity

• 6 days ago

What is it about 'STAY AT HOIME ORDER' that you do not understand.... 

'

What is it about "SOCIAL DISTANCING' that you do not understand.. 

'

You should be LOCKED up for letting your kids go out and your kids should be locked up for doing it.

'

YOU and YOUR KIDS are responsible for SPREADING CV 19 More.

7 days ago

Yeah because of an African American state trooper here in Connecticut who was trying to impress a white trainee with how tough he was, I ended up being taken involuntarily to a mental hospital, my other choice that he gave me was to go with him and be arrested simply because I was living in my car when I was homeless. 

I ended up going to the mental hospital because the guy scared the sh it out of me and at the time I thought it was a better choice than going with him. 

Probably a bad choice in retrospect because I ended up getting restrained and injected with Some damned psychiatric drug even though I wasn’t violent. 

So I can say that this ‘nigguh’ state trooper who harassed me and arrested me for simply sleeping in my car pretty much ruined my life 

Because the hospitalization was used against me in court by my ex-wife and her atty. trying to destroy me in custody court battles and the court said I had to stay on psychiatric drugs when they found out that I had taken them. Even though my ex-wife needed them more than I did. 

So the fvcking cock y arrogant (probably psychotic) little ‘nigguh’  state trooper ..yeah he really did a job on me. Thank you little ‘nugguh’ state trooper. Yeah definitely file a complaint. I should have. I guess I was just too shattered at the time to know what to do. But yeah you should

7 days ago

i dont think so

7 days ago

They are little ******* so I don't see what the problem is. LOL!!

• 7 days ago

Police are not hired for their intelligence. They were hired because they were bullies in high school

• Ron
    7 days ago

You're the parent. Maybe grow the **** up and keep your kids at home like they are supposed to be