All Trump says is how many millions of protective gear, respirators, test kits and masks companies are making, for a month. Where are they?

Updated 7 days ago:

He's promised them to hospitals and medical facilities and they're still pleading for these supplies. I don't believe they'll ever receive them. I think Trump keeps leading them on. I think he enjoys it, makes him feel powerful and is nothing but pure evil. Why can't something be done? His cronies say the same thing.

• 7 days ago
    Favorite Answer

heres an article, and i agree with you that trump is pure evil, the mask thing is probably just moonshine (bullsh!t)

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/business/corona...

• Bort
      5 days agoReport

The New York Times. That is surely not a reliable source to get accurate info. You may as well have linked an Enquirer article claiming coronavirus came from a Wuhan Monk that drank Yeti pee and it's spreading everywhere else because someone gave a Sasquatch fellatio service. 

• 6 days ago

In the Hospitals that need them the most jojo.

• Bort
    7 days ago

It takes a while to manufacture a million of something. They just don't appear by someone snapping their fingers. And, if you had paid real attention to what he said, those items are going to hospitals mostly. They aren't going in to the public so we can get them at stores. People that really need them (which everyone doesn't, the people who want and wear them are very unecessarily panicing) will be given one when they go to a hospital and found to have an issue that requires one. They're not going to be un-necessarily given to just anyone. Don't go to a hospital demanding one. Leave them for people that need them.

• 7 days ago

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS:  1) That is NOT all he says and 2) The next supply is due out the end of this month - FIVE DAYS AWAY.  Most of them are going to hospitals and healthcare workers.  I don't know how many will be available to the public.  3) What makes you think that the President has any control over how quickly manufacturers can make more product?

• Larry
      7 days agoReport

The hospitals and medical facilities are still pleading for these supplies. That tells me they're not getting them. Trump is leading them on as he enjoys it and as I said he's oure evil, moron.