How can you work around the 15 character limit?
Can you type your answer and then hit the spacebar until you have 15 characters in the counter?
- Anonymous2 months agoFavorite AnswerSource(s): Yes. You don't even need to use any letters at all
- 2 months ago
I take it there's a new thing that requires a bare minimum of 16 characters in one of these answers. Verbosity has been my problem not brevity. Answer a vague question with whatever you feel, I guarantee you'll go over 16 characters.
- HAPPY PUPPY!Lv 72 months ago
Yes. I can. I have answered all of my questions right.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 💙ElliotTheCorgi💙Lv 72 months ago
- ɱs. sρε૮ƭα૮ℓεLv 72 months ago
Well, on mobile it depends on what answerbox. Sometimes I get the old one still, and you can't on that.
I don't know as far as desktop.
- daljack -a girlLv 72 months ago
Repeat the question and then answer it.
- ahandle101Lv 72 months ago
- Anonymous2 months ago
No, period the end.
That is how !
- DzeLv 72 months ago
you'll probably trigger some kind of flag playing around like that lol .. just 'dont do it' thats the safe bet lol ..