Who is more subjected to violence Violence? LGBTQ? People of color? Or Autistics?

As an Autistic 23 (will be 24 in July) male, and also non heterosexual, I think almost any minority is subjected to violence and being treated like sh1t. I have been bullied, and picked on by people in school, and people calling me the R word. I didn’t mention women, but they’re also subjected to violence. I think White straight abled men are the only people who oppress others.

Favorite Answer

LGBTQ .................

Men who lie and impersonate women are subject to the most violence and unfortunately I don't blame those upstanding straight men who get upset at being defrauded in bed by another man pretending to be a natural woman.

White men just happen to be at the top of the totem pole where you live now at this point in history. But travel to India and you’ll find the caste system, travel to China and you’ll find that the ethnic Han Chinese oppress the other races in China, if you went to Rwanda you could learn about the war there between the hutus and tutsi’s. I can go on!

Join some existing lgbt groups. There might even be an lgbt autistic group somewhere! The local gay community center, a lgbt rec league. Maybe a pro lgbt church or meditation circle. Having a spiritual life is great for esteem.

• Jesere

Women of all races.