Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Anyone else gaining weight?

Sitting at home around all this food is a but of an issue

Because people are hoarding food. So naturally go to the kitchen more, too. And the gyms are closed.

im losing lol because all the stores near me have run out of food so my fridge is empty and I have nothing to eat

A but of an issue?

yea i am so how are you

I eat healthier when not working. I also get up early. Do some stretches and workout. I actually workout more when not working. What else is there to do now with many having to stay-at-home.

Heck you can still watch tv or a movie and workout at home. You do not need a gym or equipment. If you get a chance, go out get some fresh air and walk for an hour. Enjoy the weather, the sun and outdoors.

• mysay.in2 months agoReport

so true !! gym cant be an excuse. Simple bodyweight exercises are enough to keep fit. 

Yeah. I should have ordered the bicycle at home pedals instead of keeping to my mountain bike.

• Wendigo

Ihere are ways to make it work much like a home exercise bike. I'd be surprised if there's not a how to do it video on YouTube.

• kelvin

no one says you have to eat it

Working from home I've actually been eating better, and I've been going for walks/hikes every day.

I just got back from a walk in the forest and a workout in my home-gym.  Time to eat.  I exercise every day and eat well every day regardless of what else is going on.  But staying healthy is more important now than ever.  Mind you mental health is also important so I allow myself some junk food too, but after the workout.

• JoKyoNim

@joe you d not need a gym or equipment. You can do plenty with just bodyweight.
      All i have is a 4ft x 6ft space to workout, some resistance bands, TRX and myself. You would be surprised what you can do and how strong you get with bodyweight

• Fuhr

Go out for a run.