promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Boy
Lv 4
Boy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How can you deal with people like this?

People that are like “I can be mean when I want to be”

They seem to harass or bully people they don’t like and be normal to people they like.

They seem to be very vindictive.

They seem to be very argumentative, they wouldn’t care about “calling you out”

They would only talk to people they choose to talk to without just freely talking to anyone.

They seem to have entitlement and if you say or do anything They don’t like they wouldn’t think twice about “putting you in your place”

If you are a person who avoids conflict or avoids confrontation they will deem you as “weak”

Any suggestions on how to deal with people like this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Only talking to people they choose, shows they 'think' they're superior. By acting like this, they think others will pick up on the superiority and treat them as such. They are delusional bullies. Ignore them. Never lower your guard around them. Hard at first, but it will get easier as you continue doing it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

most people are like this at times, with the virus going around to

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try your hardest to ignore them. People who enjoy conflict will have a hard time finding it if you don't pay them any attention.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Make them FEEL like you'll killem if they keep it up lol..or treat them how they treat you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Snoopy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I am not sure. Stay away from negativity. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Put them in their place. 🥴

Wolves won't stop coming to prey on the weak, my dear. So... you have to defeat them. 

Anyone who doesn't fight back, they see as weak.

Confront them about your issues with them. They'll back off and move on.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

And I was raised in an environment that is vicious like this. 🥴 You HAVE to fight back. There's no other option. Or the abuse will continue.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Same one your mother gave you when that guy called you a name on the playground Go about your business and ignore them. As a child it's probably harder, but as an adult, why do you care how an *sshole acts and why do you want to expend energy with them. Most people in a contained environment (work) know that they are an *sshole anyway, so you have little to gain. Therefore go about your business and ignore them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.