promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
shelley o asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

emergency dentist needed that accepts Denti-Cal ?

I need to take my 92 year old mother to the dentist as she has a bad tooth that needs to be pulled or she needs a root canal.  She has not been able to go to the dentist as every time her appointment comes around she ends up in the hospital with a UTI or other issue and I have to cancel the appointment.  Now it's an emergency situation.  

She has Denti-Cal and the two offices I know of in Chico are closed right now even for emergencies.  One is Western Dental and the other is Ampla Dental.  I can't seem to find any other providers in Butte County CA.  I'd like to know if there are any providers open for emergency dental issues in Butte County.  Or does anyone know what other options we might have? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Phone your local hospital, state her age as  she is at risk of sepsis.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Dentists will visit hospitals to take care of a patient's needs if it's necessary. And if your mother has in infection in her gums or tooth, it's important that it's removed.

Call the number of her insurance card to talk with someone about the problem

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

She will have to wait

• 2 months ago

Maybe med-express can help

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You might at least consider urgent care for antibiotics and pain medication while you look and wait for dental care. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.