Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Do I have cancer?

I have noticed a very faint bump on the end of my nut sack. Normally I play with my nut sack every night when I go to bed, but last night I felt something different. Could this be cancerous?

And before anyone says "go see a doctor," they aren't seeing anyone at the moment because of the virus. I walked into the doctors today and they basically kicked me out.

• Edna

You play with your nut sack every night when you go to bed?  Ha, ha, ha!! Okay, kid - whatever floats your boat.

• LAN

No.  You are still just a childish troll that seems to love proving what an idiot you are.

Funny how everyone else's doctors are still available isn't it fool?   You aren't smart enough to tell believable lies.

Your nuts are probably OK.

• kelvin

you do not have cancer

• Tulip

Good for them..........

• Ian

Getroman is an online health clinic for men. I know they will try to sell you stuff but it is a WAYYYYY better place to start than HERE

• Mark

You might, or you just might have a pimple.  And doctors ARE seeing patients, so I'm not sure where you got that 'doctors aren't seeing patients' thing from. Your wait would not be worth it if your complaint was "I have a splinter in my pinkie", but for people who think they have a major disease, you will get in within the week.

• LAN

This moron constantly posts questions that should only be asked of a doctor and everyone keeps telling him to see a doctor instead of posting his attention whoring rants over and over so now he makes up pathetic excuses for why he thinks he can't see a doctor.

• Mike G

Yes, you have it.......