Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

How do I get a boyfriend when all the good men are already married and all that's left is losers?

I'm 38 years old and all of the men who are single are either divorced already with baggage and kids from another woman, deadbeats and unemployed losers, or drug addicts/alcoholics who don't want to be tied down and still go to the bar and party all the time. All the men who have good jobs, are responsible and good people, and are good looking are all married

I've never had a boyfriend before

no man wants an old woman, its time for you to give up on finding a partner and come to terms that the rest of your life is going to be filled with loneliness

"good jobs, are responsible and good people, and are good looking..."

if you drop that last requirement, you'll have a bigger pool.

Also look at yourself.  What can you do to cultivate being responsible and a good person?  Like attracts like.

I'm NOT saying you should date addicts or deadbeats, but consider going out with someone who is sub-optimal.  If kids from another woman is the only drawback, don't rule someone out automatically.  If nothing else, it's practice and self-improvement.  You may need to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince.

Not all people in high end jobs are nice people.maybe your looking for more than a relationship.($).a job is a job.regatdless of what you do.it will not mean your a bad person.open your eyes to more possibilities and maybe you will see more of who is around you 

i am a good man, and im not married, i dont have any baggage so if you like to chat let me know

PRACTICE

while you have not had a boy friend I guess you are not hungry for sex?

not all men have all the problems you listed... 

you have problems of your own I assume and what kept you out of the game

but date , simple as that , shop for a man, but sitting there complain will just make it worse 

dating means lunch too

but at some point do a few mistakes to get into the game, while a man for a date is not a life commitment -- but you will swallow a few load and wake up saying he  was not that good, others I wish I had not done this and others  you will say WOW. 

you are rejecting lots of good men based on the myth of your list 

what kind of list would you be on that men would find no value in ?

I was going to list problems with 38 year old women , but that seems pointless 

as a 38 year old adult who has not spent time socializing I assume you have a job saving home assets paid for.   there are men so boring you never see them.

you say settle down, and good looking... how about a plain looking guy and define settle down? most women men money and support her  by that.  

a man first needs to be your friend the rest is on top of that 

responsibility is the key 

Maybe forget it .. the right one will find u in the mean time donother things get a good job but a house car etc u dnt need to be with someone to do all this fix urself. Talk to people more be friendly u might find someone at work someone u already knew and didnt look twice.

Expand your search.  Many young men, 18-27, would like to meet someone who would be a life-long companion and who would care for them and their future.  My Dad's second wife was 11 years older than him, and they remained married until her death.  He mourned his loss and remained single until he died at age 80. 

Hmmm. My roommate found herself in the same boat. Also 38 and has not had a real relationship. You're not alone and love does not fancy age, color, financial status, etc. It is okay. Pick your battles tho, dudette. Maybe he has kids and they are old enough that they do not need a makeshift mommy and do not require much of you. But they do exist. So don't completely write them off. Also fathers are not so bad, and if they already have kids then you not wanting any might not be an issue for them. OR Maybe he doesn't have the greatest of great jobs but is emotionally available. I agree with getting a hobby or something to find a common interest. I have a bf and it is constant work. LOL be careful what you wish for. I agree with manifesting what it is that you envision. Maybe not every single box will be checked, but life is a compromise. Best of luck sis! 

My wife died of cancer.

• funnel

I understand why you posted this, bond. Peace.

• Jesere

Not all of the good men are married, however, there are so few good men. Tell the Universe what you want in a man, believe and be patient. I did this and within 4 months I was reconnected with my HS sweetheart after 35 years of not knowing where each other was. Time melted and we have been together since 2010. Believe