promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Philip H asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why has Nancy in conjunction with Chuck, TWICE derailed and prevented all progress toward getting the needed help to prevent?

the Deaths of Citizens from COVID-19?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Democrats play politics, while the GOP is attempting to help people.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Absolute Fact!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The same reason Mitch McKochnell has, I would guess.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I say Bull Crap! If businesses collapse there go your jobs. Chuck and Nancy are just incompetent and incapable of understanding what makes a Great Economy.They'd rather burn through money paying people to NOT work.

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because Republicans want to give Trump $500 billion unsupervised fund for business relief!

• ...Show all comments
    • Jeff S
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I say you're the one full of it! Once business picks up employers will hire again.

• 2 months ago

So that democrat must haves will be included in ANY bill that will help prevent the deaths of US Citizens. 

Must haves Like Abortion funding, $$$ for the Kennedy center, The destruction of The Hyde Amendment.   etc...etc...

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

So True! Buying windmills from China is far more important to Democrats than the lives of "common" citizens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

because the GOP bill is more of a corporate bail out than a bill to help the people. Dems want to help the actual people.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I say Bull Crap! If businesses collapse there go your jobs. Chuck and Nancy are just incompetent and incapable of understanding what makes a Great Economy.They'd rather burn through money paying people to NOT work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.