Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

How do I turn off all curse words in Modern Warfare?

I am trying to remove all curse words in text and in audio. I have profanity filter on, dialog volume off, but I still see curse words in subtitles even though subtitles are off! And I hear curse words in cutscenes. I don't know why I can still here cursing and read curse words. How do I turn it completely off??

Favorite Answer

Can’t do anything about it in cutscenes, that’s why it has the high age rating

Profanity filter only filters chat. Not campaign. Can't filter curse words in game

If you're such a reserved snowflake, why the hell are you even playing an M rated game? Cursing is bad, but you're totally fine with blood and gore? How does that make sense?

All you can do is not play the game, and stop buying games that you're obviously not mentally mature enough to play

there is no thing as a working profanity filter in COD modern warefare. it clearly states M for mature.

Read the game rating before you buy it next time.  M stands  for "mature," not "moron."