promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

documentary about a woman painter who had cloud eyes and almost impossible chance of recovering. she got a new diet and recovered fully.?

Update:

Does someone knows the name of a documentary about a woman painter who had cloud eye and an almost impossible chance of recovering, She got a new diet and recoverd fully

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Speed
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What is the English term for "cloud eye"? Did this woman have cataracts? Because diet does not change them, I suspect it's not that. Knowing a better translation might help us search from the medical angle.

There aren't that many women painters known by the general public, but we could use some narrowing of the field.

What part of the world did she live in?

What time period?

What kinds of paintings did she do?

Was or is she famous?

Mary Cassatt had cataracts and stopped painting a number of years before her death.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Oh yeah! Elton John wrote a song about her, didn't he? Yes, called "Daniel". That was the song, and her name. "Must be the clouds in my eye", and all that. If I were you, I'd just ask Elton. He's bound to know.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What about this documentary? You haven't asked a question. Forum rules require it. What don't you understand about the question-answer format here? FAIL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.