promotion image of download ymail app

Mini me swap please help....?

I have a question I have a 90 Honda Civic ef I have done the mpfi conversation am trying to do a mini me swap head change trying to go vtec the head I got is a d16y8 vtec and the ecu is p06 that I know I need to chip to make it p28 and I got all the jumper harness my question is what distributor do I need obd1 non vtec or obd1 vtec help out thanks

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You need a vtec distributor.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.